[USML Announce] Vote Matters--Action Needed

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:08:49 EDT 2007

What are the tallies for (i)  tabling  Andy's  proposal  for discussion and
vote  to October 15, 2007  or such later date as  the  Holy Divinity  of
Exalted Commissioners  determines;  and (ii)  voting in favor of Barrett
Rule  and no  to  the  Klein  Debacle?

For record I vote in favor of Proposal (ii).

Regards,
BLJ