[USML Announce] HATE TO BE A SNITCH

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:52:20 EDT 2007

Jeff:
  It's "a lot" when you intend to write many.  There is no such word as
"alot."  Never has been, never will be. (Of course, there is a word "allot,"
which meams to assign a share or a portion, not something at issue here.)
You young people drive me crazy with your destruction of Our Queen's
English.

Brad