[USML Announce] H. D. '07 Roster

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 23:32:43 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/31/2007 2:26:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
rickgam at comcast.net writes:

Greetings;
Thanks for setting up the All Star  Stats site Mark.  If it's no skin off of
anyone's nose, I will revert to  my original keeper roster (i.e. keeping
Youkilis instead of sending him  adrift);
Granderson
Kinsler
Ellis
Youkilis
Ibanez
R. Hernandez
Papelbon
Verlander
Erstad

Matsuzaka
Moses
Diamond

I'll more than likely cut Erstad, and will  notify the league before the
deadline.
Rick

Rick:

  I am confused by this message.  Your roster on the All Star  Stats site
currently includes Youkilis, and reflects that Matsuzaka rather than  Pennington
is one of your "plus three" players.  Did I miss  something?