[USML Announce] On the Move

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 16:12:27 EDT 2007

Jim,

Congratulations. I hear there's a pretty good school in that town.
Should be a nice change of pace. And you'll be able to root for a real
baseball team as a local.

Guess Andy won't be able to complain any more about how far he has to
travel for the draft.

By the way, I'm down in Phoenix for the Arizona Fall League. My first
scouting report is as follows:

Chris Lubanski is definitely NOT The Man. More to follow.

Jeff Winick

Sent from my iPhone