[USML Announce] On the Move

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:39:47 EDT 2007

Jeff:
  Speaking of third basemen, what's the scuttlebutt amongst your buddies out
there re: A-Rod's next team?  I find it hard to believe that even Scott
Boras could convince A-Rod to walk from a guaranteed $75 million unless he
had another suitor ready to roll (or A-Rod wanted outta NY so badly he
didn't care).  Seems like the Dodgers make sense, what with Torre and a hole
at 3B, but they draw enough revenue without the Rod.  So where's he
goin'...and who are the Yankees looking at to replace him?

Breathlessly awaiting your response,
BLJ