[USML Announce] America's Pastime?

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 16:15:48 EDT 2007

Brad;
     You'll have to settle for the double-header on ESPN 1000 - the Mariners just crushed the Yanks in game 1.  And Andy, in regards to your football pool memo, speaking of REAL football, how about Indiana U. knocking off #1 UCLA 1-0 yesterday?  And no, it didn't surprise me much to see Aston Villa knock off Chelsea. They've got a great goaltender.  Now Liverpool losing really knocked my socks off!
     Rick

From: "Brad Jansen" <bljansen at gmail.com>