[USML Announce] Action at the Top

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 17:25:45 EDT 2007

You know, the strangest thing happened this morning, as I went out to
pick up the paper.  I heard this incredible sort of gagging/retching
noise, like a giant cat coughing up a hairball somewhere off in the
distance.  The noise seemed to be coming from the west--maybe over by
Buffalo Grove or thereabouts.  Weird.