[USML Announce] Illegal Immigrants To White Sox Nation Can Return To Friendly Confines Now

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Sep 25 13:45:20 EDT 2007

Love CYE but disagree with Brad on the quality of CYE07 -- the first two episodes were stellar, especially the Anonymous Donor.

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Brad Jansen
	Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:27 PM
	To: USML Announcements
	Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Illegal Immigrants To White Sox Nation Can Return To Friendly Confines Now

	Ricky G:  I'm a tad disappointed in CYE this season (as I was a bit last year, too), although the riff on Larry ripping off the flowers from the memorial site was funny.  Just seems a bit recycled to me.  And have they yet released any more seasons of The Larry Sanders Show, which used to be the best thing on TV?  Can never get enough of that Rip Torn, ya know....
	BLJ