[USML Announce] A New Record??

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 15:42:01 EDT 2007

You've never played hearts?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 2:35 pm
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] A New Record??

"Shoot the moon"?!? Is that something else Sen. Craig does in airport washrooms?

On 9/28/07, rickgam at comcast.net <rickgam at comcast.net> wrote:

Greetings;

???? Ahhh, a fellow Hearts player -?assuming that's the "shoot the moon" reference you meant.

? Rick

p.s.? I have it on good authority that Jeff W.'s not going to wait until August 2008 for the Damon - he's got a strategy in place to seize it by force if necessary!

?

From: springkerb at aol.com

I think it's safe now to reveal my strategy.? Our constitution has a little-noticed and never-before-used "shoot the moon" provision.? The Damon is as good as mine, and there's nothing any of you can do about it.

?