[USML Announce] All-So-Ran Stats

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 20:08:40 EDT 2007

League:

  I was all set to enjoy the final day of the "race" by employing the  live
standings "feature," but in a fitting testament to our final day using this
meager stats service, that feature was non-functional today.  However, I do  not
see anything from today's games that leads me to believe the standings will
have changed.  Therefore, pending final confirmation tomorrow, congrats to
Buddha on holding on to fourth place (and GO PACK...I'm finally enjoying
football again), and hearty congrats to Jeff on his 1st place finish.   Jeff, that
was truly an awesome push during the season's final two months.

  More to follow after the official stats come out...

  - Mark B.