[USML Announce] USML web site issues

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Tue Apr 1 12:58:55 EDT 2008

Didn't FAAB last year require a fair amount of manual effort on Mark's part?

If we're able to handle trades and lineup changes on line with manual or
semi-manual processing of FAAB as in the past, how bad would that be?  I'm
trying to get a sense of how rough things were with FAAB last year from
Mark's perspective as compared to our old-old service as compared to what
CBS Sportsline offers.

  _____