[USML Announce] USML Website - update 4/2

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 22:55:15 EDT 2008

League:

  Here is the response I received from CBS Sportsline about the  scoring
periods issues:  "Period 1 is from 3/25-4/5. That means all lineups  are already
locked for the current scoring period so any moves you make will be  for period
2 which starts on 4/6."

  I have also checked to see if I can fix this retroactively, and I  cannot
do so.  It will only let me make retroactive moves by selecting the  effective
period, so the only options are "period 1" or "period 2."

  Given the above, I am inclined to simply leave things as they are  until
this weekend.  I would propose to make this Friday night the deadline  for
initial FAAB moves (treating all FAAB moves submitted last week as  void).  As for
roster moves, any moves entered would be effective for this  weekend.  As for
the Klein-Calamri trade, it would become effective this  weekend as well.

  Let me know if anyone has any better idea.