[USML Announce] USML - League Update

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:03:19 EDT 2008

Thanks for sorting this out, Mark.  Two things ...

1.  My O'Flaherty bid was $7, so Jeff should get him for $8.

2.  Will we be able to see all of the other bids?  Last year, it was
incumbent on winning bidders to inform Mark of corrections to salary.
Will we be able to do that this year, or do only commissioners see the
full list of bids?

-Andy