[USML Announce] USML - League Update - Roster Moves - One More Thing!!

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 06:29:38 EDT 2008

One more thing.  Then I promise I'll stop (for at least an hour or so).

If Jeff gets O'Flaherty, I had one more player -- Nathan Haynes -- on my
bid list behind him.  So please add Nathan Haynes ($5) to my reserve
roster.  I suspect this will be an outcome determinative move.

-Andy
 Projected to be a Top Ten USML team by Winick's Magazine