[USML Announce] USML - League Update - Roster Moves

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Apr 8 07:14:39 EDT 2008

I would not recommend making the roster move again, because it will not be retroactive and, as noted, I have to delete all of your transactions anyway.

However, on your roster, please make sure that you are looking at the roster that is effective for period 2, not period 3.

  -- Mark "Even All Star Stats Was Better" B.

Mark B. Blocker
Sidley Austin LLP
One South Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 853-6097
Fax: (312) 853-7036
E-mail: Mblocker at sidley.com
Assistant: Sylvia Tillig (312) 853-7699

----- Original Message -----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net <announce-bounces at usml.net>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Tue Apr 08 07:18:33 2008
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - League Update - Roster Moves

Indeed, it does show in the transaction list ... but not on the roster!

I actually sent a question to email support last week, but they never responded.  I agree with Kerber.  Let's bomb 'em with messages.

-Andy

PS:  I'll try manually entering my roster move and see if it works.

Blocker, Mark B. wrote:

	Mark/Andy/Brad:

	  I did input all such moves.  Please look and see if you agree with me that those moves are listed on the transactions page, with an effective date of 4/06, and then e-mail me back.  As for why those moves do not show up on your roster, I have not a clue.

	  In addition, with respect to Andy's roster, I am going to have to start over anyway because one owner did not send an e-mail to usmltrans with his bids, which affected the winning bidder on certain players.

	  One final note.  CBS does not offer any phone support.  Any inquiries we have about system issues must be submitted by e-mail.  If others would like to submit e-mails to see if we can unlock some of these mysteries, please feel free.

	  -- TQ Stats Fan

	Mark B. Blocker
	Sidley Austin LLP
	One South Dearborn Street