[USML Announce] Understanding CBSSportsline

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:55:43 EDT 2008

Sorry, Rich, but I wanted Klein's Hinske, not yours.

And, Kerbs, sheesh, I was talking about a frolic on a desert isle, not a
meaningful relationship.  Jeez.  And every woman I've hung out with stares
at a mirror wondering whether I'm good enough....so, I'm sticking with
Ginger. But if Mary Ann is as much fun as you claim, why then she can come
over to the palm tree, too.

--Brad "Pass the Salty" Lee