[USML Announce] Goodbye CBS.....Welcome All Star Stats??

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Tue Apr 8 13:37:15 EDT 2008

In and ready to move.

----- Original Message -----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net <announce-bounces at usml.net>
To: announce at usml.net <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Tue Apr 08 13:44:50 2008
Subject: [USML Announce] Goodbye CBS.....Welcome All Star Stats??

Gentlemen,

Recognizing that some people had concerns with the performance of All Star Stats and acknowledging that some of those concerns were justified, I believe that the devil you know is better than the devil you don't.  And in this case, it appears that CBSSportsline is going to be far less accomodating and more troublesome to administer than All Star Stats.  For that reason, I propose that we switch back to All Star Stats.

Before we go down that path, I do want to hear from as many people as possible about their concerns that led us to leave All Star Stats in the first place.  My recollection is that some of us were vehement about leaving and we should definitely revisit those issues.  But I'm convinced that whatever those issues were, they will be dwarfed by the problems that we are likely to have with CBSSportsline.

Also, Mark B and I have discussed the logistics of switching back and at this point, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.  Mark and I should be able to get things up and running by investing a few hours this weekend, if not sooner.

Your thoughts??

The King

Get the MapQuest Toolbar <http://www.mapquest.com/toolbar?NCID=mpqmap00030000000003> , Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!