[USML Announce] Line Ups

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 08:20:02 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/12/2008 7:31:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
springkerb at aol.com writes:

I need  to reserve Aybar, but he is already on my reserve roster.  He was
supposed to be active.  Can I just leave him where he is, or do I need to  do
something?  Did I get his stats this week?

Mark

Mark:

  Aybar is currently active.  You can confirm this by going to  "set lineups"
and at the top, where it says "period 1 2 3 4" click on the number  2.
(Please send me an e-mail confirming you were able to do this).   You will see that
Aybar is active (and therefore you did get his stats from last  week).  Next,
click on period 3, which shows how you want your roster to  look next week.
It does show Aybar as reserved (for reasons discussed in  the e-mail Andy sent
on Monday; please review), and if you want him to stay  there, just leave as
is.  To be doubly sure, I would activate him, and then  reserve him again.

  When you are done completing these moves, please head directly to  the
video store and rent a copy of the movie "Ground Hog Day" (with Bill Murray)  and
tell me if you see any similarities.

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)