[USML Announce] Dusty, You Crusty

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 23:46:53 EDT 2008

I was at the game, and it was definitely entertaining. ?How much do roto owners who have Wood have to love Mike Wuertz? ?That guy can turn a blow-out into a save opportunity in about five minutes. ?He would have done it tonight if Lou had let him face just one or two more batters.

And Dusty got booed heartily when he came out to pull a pitcher. ?Those Cubs fans are very forgiving. ?(Nice to face Corey Patterson in the lead-off slot, though. ?He makes Shawon Dunston look like a master of the strike zone.)