[USML Announce] Riptorns' Invitation For Bids

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 14:31:55 EDT 2008

Hi, everyone.  Not going into details about the woes afflicting the Rips'
squad in the early going but I cannot envision finishing ahead of anyone but
the Bombers.  So, everybody --repeat, everybody-- on my roster is fair game
for offers.  If we're talking minor leaguers as part of package, that's cool
we can agree to a deal but we can't formally announce until 6/1 per Klein.
With respect to active players, I prefer 1st-years but will consider some
second years if contract is real low.  Later!

--Brad The Bummed