[USML Announce] Not So Dumb After All

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:09:21 EDT 2008

Just so you guys know, I still have *some*  roto skills, as evidenced by the
current standings in my NL-only league (and yes, I dumped big time last
year.....).  And you can see how Jeffrey carries over his talents, too:

  *BLACKIES*
    *Standings thru Sunday April 20* *Rank* *Team* *Owned By* *Pts* 1 Riptorns
Brad Jansen 80.0 2 French Lick jon O'HARA 64.5 3 Fully Krausened Mike Asnis
60.5 4 Minosos charley Viskocil 55.5 5 Jeffrey Winick Jeffrey Winick
53.5 6 Steelheads
todd youngberg 52.0 7 Zuba Bill Grabon 49.0 8 Chicks Mark Sabo 48.0 9
Whosthebeeatchnow!
Mark Flaharty 47.0 10 Peglegs phil con 40