[USML Announce] FAAB results

MB Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 08:55:34 EDT 2008

League:

  You can go to transactions to see the winning bidders, and all winning bids will be reduced to $5.  For some reason, my bid of Rajai Davis ($27) was not processed.  This may be because I did not show a player to be dropped, but as you will see in transactions, I had permanently dropped Justin Huber before making any bids, creating space on my reserve roster.  Unless there is objection, I plan to process that bid manually today.

 Question on Jeremy Sowers: had he already been recalled so that teams could bid on him?

  As for FAAB budgets, I will look into the issues raised by Jeff and Buddha.