[USML Announce] Nothin' Brewin'

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 17:45:30 EDT 2008

this is why i won't make a trade with the angries...they seem so  angry
  Red Hots  time to  talk

In a message dated 7/30/2008 9:28:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
doug at burnsent.com writes:

How much  did I collect or how much am I owed?

Hey, did Favre sign with the  Argonauts in Toronto? Can we get another
update on his status? Sal  Palantonio? Mort? Anyone?

Let's now all call Brett Favre what he truly  is: a spoiled,
self-centered, one-time Super Bowl winner-- that's it. Wahh,  wahhh, they
don't want me in Green Bay. Deal with it, Brett, you're not  wanted
anymore so please, go back to your tractor and let us enjoy the rest  of
the baseball season and celebrate the opening of football.