[USML Announce] The Hot Report

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 20:16:01 EDT 2008

Jeff:

Glad to see you've reclaimed control of you e-mail account. ?Who was that clown who sent the e-mail claiming to be a deadline buyer? Anyway, you're looking great for 2010 and beyond, but I think 2009 will belong to those who have more than two or three players that will be in the majors then. ?I think you're looking at a year of being Bradlee's minor league franchise.

Mark

P.S. ?I see you went from the Hot List instead of the mid-season Top 25--and it's pretty clear why. ?Had you gone from the Top 25, you wouldn't have had much of an opportunity to poke at Blocker, who has three players way up near the top, and you wouldn't have needed to move far down the list to find a couple of Nukes. ?(For those of you who don't follow this stuff, the Hot List is basically a flavor of the week list, not intended to be a real ranking of prospects.)