[USML Announce] FAAB Fun

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Sat Aug 2 17:46:58 EDT 2008

Andy's in a car and not by a computer. I am out in beautiful Grant Park at Lollapolooza where the next President is rumored to be introducing Wilco this evening.

I believe I bid 40 on Bay, 29 on Nady but cannot confirm 100%. Someone can call Andy at 3174426981 but let's not make it Rich- I'd like to have a fighting chance....

DS