[USML Announce] FAAB Fun

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 09:15:49 EDT 2008

My apologies to Jim.? I thought my last email was only going to Rich and I hope you can understand why this process has left me a bit frustrated.

It was not my intention to call Jim out and the intemperate suggestion that Jim was being cavalier was unfair.

I hate this automatic response to everyone thing that we have set up.? It always seems to get me in trouble.

I'm done with this issue - I'll rely upon the determination of the league.? I think we should probably wait for Mark's return to let him sort this out, as unfair as that is to him.? The result, while not necessarily outcome determinative, could have an important impact on the race.

That is all.