[USML Announce] Straw Man

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Aug 3 11:05:31 EDT 2008

FWIW, I agree with you on this issue Mark.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of springkerb at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 10:49 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Straw Man

I don't have a problem with that, or any other resolution, for
Nady/Bay/Teixeira/Griffey.  However, I don't see any reason to cancel my
purchase of Blevins, since I clearly had the only bid on him and clearly
submitted my bid in a manner consistent with both our league rules and the
website's capabilties.  So, I assume my bid is not affected by whatever we
do.  Right?