[USML Announce] FAAB and moves

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 20:46:41 EDT 2008

Gang:

  I have returned.  To expedite getting the system back in order, I would
appreciate if someone would send me a list of the agreed winning bids from
last week, and if those teams could then send me the accompanying roster
moves.  I should be able to do this all retroactively.  As for the players
who were successfully acquired by FAAB last night, I will get those players
added by midnight tonight, so those teams can then make appropriate moves by
tomorrow at noon EASTERN (caps for Doug and Mark).