[USML Announce] FAAB and moves

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 21:00:28 EDT 2008

It appears you have my transactions, but to confirm, I had to send mine to USMLtrans because the prior week's salaries had not been adjusted. ?I got Reyes at 10 and waived Pena.

Mark

P.S. ?Good of you to send that schedule reminder to yourself (below). ?It's so easy to forget that sort of thing, especially right after a vacation.