[USML Announce] FAAB - 8/09 late pm update

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 07:19:12 EDT 2008

It was in my email to USML trans.  With Texiera off roster, Wilkerson would have been CI and Boggs would have been reserved from the OF

Mark Blocker <mbblocker at aol.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                I need to input that retroactively.  So for last week, Bay should have been active and who should have been reserved to make room?