[USML Announce] Cleveland

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Aug 12 06:23:45 EDT 2008

For every $40 worth of stuff you buy in the team shop they give you
two mezzanine tickets to any game you'd like.

My Grady Sizemore shirts and bobblehead got me two tickets for another
game tonight.

Indians / Orioeles -- ouch.  Looking at those rosters makes on cringe.

Sal Fasano made it back to the Indians roster.  He started last night.

He looks every bit the part as the journey-man catcher just trying to
hang on.

The ballpark is beautiful.  It reinforces the notion that the White
Sox organization wasted an opportunity when they built their new park.

-- Rich