[USML Announce] ...and here I thought it was Buddha...

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 16:20:04 EDT 2008

Excuse *moi*, Mr.Blocker, but perhaps a few of us are a tad too busy to
trifle with your silly FAAB.  I, for one, have just spent the last 6 days, 6
hours and 6 minutes reading a series of internet posts that argue --quite
convincingly-- that Barack Obama is indeed the Antichrist.

Mark, I don't know what "faith," "religion" or false idolatry you engage in,
but I suggest you hike your non-believing ass back up that mountain because
frankly I don't think you're prepared for Judgment Day.

Ready for take off,
I remain,
Brad Servant of God Jansen