[USML Announce] Kiss of Death

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 06:26:28 EDT 2008

Late to the conversation, but I do recall talking about the system's
inability to handle waiver claims -- though it might have been through a
question directly to Mark B. when I wanted to make one myself.  The
upshot is that I have assumed all year that waiver claims don't work in
our system.  You have to wait until the player shows as a free agent and
then bid.

Awaiting Buddha's comments on Hillary's speech.  And then a reading on
his blood pressure when the Big Dog and Biden talk (and talk and talk
and talk) tonight.

That is all.

-Andy