[USML Announce] USML - Planning for 2009: No Pat Downs

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:16:02 EST 2008

if last place is the price of being a purist so be it...but with my 9
awesome keepers I don't need no stinkin' draft....'cept that Rich probably
would be all over me for violating some league rule requiring 40 players,
etc.   bring it on...hey Mark Blocker can I bring alcohol if I'm the only
one there?  Shabes will you call me from whatever hotel or proctologist
you're visiting just to keep me company?