[USML Announce] 2008 USML Prize Pool

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 13:19:01 EST 2008

Gentlemen,

Sorry for the delay in getting this paid out this year.?

It appears that the pool has received payment from all players but one.? I didn't maintain good records this year, so if you didn't pay me, please do so when you have a chance.

>From the $1100 prize pool, payments will be as follows:

Angry Young Men (50%) - $550???

Red Hots (25%) - $225

Klein Nine (15%) - $165
Hoosier Daddies (10%) - $110 ? Free Entry in 2009

I get back into town on New Year's Eve and will send payment out on Friday.? Doug, Rich and Andy, please send me the name to whom you'd like the check made out and the address where you want me to send the check.

Congratulations to the 2008 winners.

Happy New Year!

Jeff Winick