[USML Announce] March 15 Draft Date

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Fri Feb 1 23:29:25 EST 2008

I'm in for the 15th.

----- Original Message -----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net <announce-bounces at usml.net>
To: announce at usml.net <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Fri Feb 01 23:26:54 2008
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] March 15 Draft Date

I strongly suggest that we talk about setting a draft date for 2009 at this years draft so that all of us can work towards keeping that date open.

As for the 2008 draft, I have a sneaking suspicion that the 15th is going to be the only date that works.  Jim, of course, if you can't make it in person and we can't find another date, we'll arrange a conference call.  Just promise that, unlike Doug, you'll keep the extra-curricular activities and the associated noises to a minimum during the draft.  ;-) <http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/34032/aol/en-us/images/aimex/wink.gif>

I would like to make a request.  I don't think everyone has weighed in on the 15th.  Can we at least determine if everyone is available on that date?

I know that Mark B., Andy, John, Mark K., Brad, Rich and I are available on the 15th.  Obviously the 15th isn't great for Jim (i.e. phone call), but it appears it works.  I don't recall having seen a response from Doug, Rick and Buddha - can you guys please respond to this email and let me know if the 15th works?

Assuming that the 15th works for everyone we can then explore the apparently remote possibility of trying to accomodate Jim.