[USML Announce] March 15 Draft Date

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 09:13:47 EST 2008

The 15th is now confirmed as a date that works, albeit imperfectly. Of
the alternative Saturdays and Sundays, there doesn't appear to be
anything that works unless we consider drafting very early (March 2/3)
or very late. Unless anyone can figure out a way around the announced
schedule issues, I think we should confirm the 15th and make sure we
have a good speaker phone for Jim.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone