[USML Announce] are votes all in?

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Fri Feb 22 09:07:25 EST 2008

Mr. Blocker never submitted them for a formal vote.  By my count, the silly
proposal I made won't pass and to avoid irritating debates so close to our
draft, I'll withdraw it now.  In the same spirit, I'd ask Jeff to consider
withdrawing his super-majority voting request.  I think that leaves my "FAAB
trade" proposal -- which seems to have a lot of support.

Is Blocker still participating in the league?

Process, I crave process. . .

-- Rich

  _____