[USML Announce] FORMAL RULES VOTE - DRAFT PROCEDURES

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 12:40:45 EST 2008

Gents,

The draft will be held at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 15th at the offices of Sidley & Austin.? Mark B. to provide further information closer to the date of the draft.

Roster Freeze Day will be Friday, March 7th at 8:00 p.m.? Please send roster freezes to USMLTrans at aol.com AND usmltransaction at aol.com??If you'd like, you may also distribute your lists to the entire league.? Either Mark or I will check the website on Friday night and will post the retention rosters that same night.? Please do your best to meet this deadline.?

The CBSSportsline website appears to be a decent alternative to the over-priced and under-performing All-Star Stats site.? I hope that everyone has had an opportunity to look at the site and get comfortable.? Unless?I hear otherwise, I'm going to pay for the site and work with Mark B. to move our data over to the new site.? If you have any concerns about this please let me know asap.

Just got back from Arizona where I saw the Cubs getting ready for the glorious 2008 World Series campaign.

Let the games begin!!!

Jeff Winick