[USML Announce] The Winick Weekly: First Look At Freeze Lists--Bombers Dropping, But Red Hots Sizzle

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 16:21:22 EST 2008

Why the disjunctive phrase "either stupidly or intentionally?"? Given that we're talking about Brad here, those aren't mutually exclusive, are they?? (Reminds me of a college buddy who lived by the mantra, "What's the stupidest thing we could possibly do?"? That was, of course, exactly what we'd do.)