[USML Announce] Important Leaguewide news

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Thu Jan 10 11:00:56 EST 2008

How many rings does Brett Favre have? Please remind me. Records mean
nothing, it's all about the rings and as I have stated several times to
the wonderfully educated Packers fans, King Brett's total equals Steve
Fuller's.

So enjoy the records, the MVP's, whatever but his legacy still includes
ONE Super Bowl victory.  Oh yeah, if anyone wants to wager that he will
not be adding to his whopping total this year, please advise. I am very
willing to offer terrific odds to any willing sucker.

Doug