[USML Announce] USML 2008 - 20th Anniversay Season

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Fri Jan 11 12:19:06 EST 2008

I am out of town the weekend of March 22 and unavailable March 29.

I could be available March 30.

I'm torn between accepting the problems associated with a really early draft
as opposed to one that's unusually late -- I'll defer to the majority on
that issue.

I can be available the weekend of March 15 as well as the weekend of April
12.

-- Rich

  _____