[USML Announce] Why is this News

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 10:19:22 EST 2008

John,

I confess that I was a bit surprised to hear you say that "success, in the case of the Bears, is guaranteed".? Then again,?I've always respected your intelligence, so I guess I should have known all along that your feigned excitement about the?Packer was just a cover to appease Blocker and annoy Klein.

Let me be the first to welcome you into the fold.?