[USML Announce] Two Rule Proposals

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 16:29:32 EST 2008

Actually, I think there were six teams that supported my ill-advised
proposal.  But the compromise prevented Kerber from driving to
Indianapolis and wringing my neck, so I supported that in the end.

On the current proposals, I have long been a supporter of the NL rule.
At this point, I would vote against trading FAAB $, largely because I
haven't thought it through.  Jim's question about using FAAB $ to
balance trades is a good example of possible consequences that we
haven't considered.

As to Brad's query about the lateness of response, I have been busy
sitting in my basement watching a TiVo replay of Favre's interception
over and over and over again.  It was truly a beautiful thing.

-Andy