[USML Announce] Clarification

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Jan 22 19:00:15 EST 2008

I hate to muddy the waters, but the intent of my NL stats proposal was not
limited to players traded to the NL, it would also allow teams to accumulate
stats of any rostered player who appears in the NL (release and then
resigned etc). Here is what I meant to say:
The statistics of a player who is on the Active Roster or the Reserve Roster
of any League team and who appears on the roster of a National League during
the course of a season will be included in calculating the cumulative
statistics of the League team that owns that player as if he remained in the
American League. The player can be activated, reserved, waived or traded by
his League team, on the same basis as if he were in the American League,
except that if he is waived he may not be claimed on waivers. This Section
shall not limit the application of Section 17.1.
When voting on the proposal, please vote on this one and not my earlier
text.