[USML Announce] Proposal for Draft Date of March 15

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Jan 24 19:42:40 EST 2008

You must be losing your touch Andy.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Andrew R. Klein
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:05 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] Proposal for Draft Date of March 15

It seems odd to have a rules dispute where I am not at the center, so let's
raise another topic.

I formally propose Saturday March 15 as our draft date.  From earlier
messages, it seems clear that the "best" dates are not feasible, and I would
prefer dealing with the early draft headaches than deferring until the
season is two or three weeks old.

OK.  Back to watching that Favre replay ...