[USML Announce] Rules Proposal

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Tue Jul 8 10:29:08 EDT 2008

You can say what you want about Masterson but he's still one of their
top prospects in their system and will be starting next year (don't
believe what they're saying for this year to stand next year) when Colon
is out of their rotation.

Not sure I remember correctly, but I think the kid had some really good
performances this year in a starting role. Mark, if you are up for
trading back, I'm happy to talk.

DS