[USML Announce] (no subject)

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 15:20:30 EDT 2008

I'm not sure which?Bedard rumors you're worried about.? If you mean the trade rumors, don't worry, because he's not healthy enough to get traded.? If you mean the health rumors/problems, don't worry, because if he gets healthy he'll just get traded anyway.? Either way, you've probably already seen the best of what you'll get from him.

Mark

P.S.? To save you an e-mail, I'll include your response here:? "Kerbs, if you're so smart, why does your team suck?"? Good point.