[USML Announce] King

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 06:40:59 EDT 2008

King Jeff:

I take it that you are handling commissioner matters with Mark B.  off
climbing Pikes' Peak, or whatever he's doing.  If so, I again formally
request the addition of $20 to my FAAB and a waiver of Sabathia.  (He's
listed on my reserve roster now because I lost the Gallagher bid ... I
assume you can just drop him from the commissioner's menu).

I would ask Mark B.  to do this when he gets back, but I'm still waiting
for him to return my calls and emails from two weeks ago about
trading.   Actually that might not be such a bad thing.  Mark ignored me
the last time I tried to talk trade a month or so ago, too.  And, that
time, I was asking for Joe Borowski!!

Humbly,