[USML Announce] Murton For Certain

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 07:17:09 EDT 2008

For possibly the first time in league history, Jeff is wrong. ?After announcing that Murton would go to the minors, the A's called him back to the big league roster before he ever even reported to the minors and sent Wes Bankston down. ?It was apparently due to Sweeney's hand injury. ?I was kind of hoping that would slip by some folks.